Why should you come to work at Colonial Chemical?
The culture at Colonial Chemical encourages growth of employees regarding career development, work life balance, and overall wellness while promoting safety, job stability and advancement opportunities.
We have a very family-oriented atmosphere, and we put an emphasis on career development from within the company. If you are a dedicated and hard-working employee, your career here has unlimited potential.
Would you like to work 1/3 less days a year than the average manufacturing worker? Colonial Chemical utilizes a swing shift schedule that would allow you to do so.
Here are some more benefits of becoming a Colonial Chemical Employee:
- 401k option with an employer match.
- Competitive health insurance.
- Base wages are among the best in the industry.
- Paid vacation and personal/sick days.
- Uniform, boots, and PPE are all supplied by the company.
- Only 8.1% attrition at Colonial compared to 28.6% industry average and 32% national average.
- College tuition reimbursement.
- No major accidents in 35 years.
- Employees complete an average of 60 safety training hours a year.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to discussing your future with Colonial Chemical!
Career Stories of Current Colonial Chemical Employees
Speak today with an HR representative from Colonial Chemical about Colonial Institute, an exciting new opportunity to learn valuable skills in a career field that continues to grow, year after year.
Colonial Chemical is a drug-free workplace.
Frequent and random drug testing for illegal substances is conducted on the premises at Colonial Chemical, Inc. for all employees. Possession of illegal substances on company property or discovery through testing to be using illegal drugs will result in immediate termination of employment.
This is a zero-tolerance policy.
A written skills assessment will be required of applicants selected for a further interview.