Antibacterial Hand Wash (Higher Viscosity)
This Antibacterial Hand Wash formulation features Cola®Teric COAB and Poly Suga®Quat L1010P in a hand wash to kill germs while still leaving hands soft and moisturized. Rinses away easily and is safe for children, ideal for repeated use.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|1||Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|2||Hydroxypropyl Guar||Jaguar HP-105 ¹||0.70|
|3||Hydroxypropyl Guar and Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride||Jaguar C162 ¹||0.50|
|4||Citric Acid||Citric Acid, 50%||0.10|
|6||Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Cola®Teric COAB||12.00|
|7||Polyquaternium-78||Poly Suga®Quat L1010P||4.00|
|8||Decyl Glucoside||Suga®Det D||8.00|
|9||Fragrance||White Lily ²||0.10|
|11||Benzalkonium Chloride||StepanQuat® 50 NF ³||0.25|
- Slowly add ingredients 2-3 to 1 with strong mixing to evenly disperse.
- Once completely dispersed, reduce to moderate mixing and add ingredient 4 to pH 3.5 – 4.5.
- Mix for at least 30 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients in order with adequate mixing between additions.
- Adjust pH to 5.0 – 5.5 with citric acid.
Appearance: Clear Liquid
pH: 5.0 – 5.5
Viscosity: 8,000 – 10,000 cP
1Solvay, 2Belle-Aire Fragrances, 3Stepan
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.