Natural Argan Oil Body Lotion
This natural argan oil body lotion formulation features natural emulsifiers Poly Suga®Mulse D6 along with Cola®Fax CPE-K MB along with all-natural emollients and moisturizers to give outstanding moisturization and a luxurious, non-greasy feel.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose||Natrosol® Plus 330 CS ¹||0.25|
|Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer||Poly Suga®Mulse D6||4.00|
|Potassium Cetyl Phosphate||Cola®Fax CPE-K MB||1.00|
|Ethylhexyl Palmitate||HallStar® OP ²||3.00|
|Isopropyl Palmitate||HallStar® IPP-NF ²||6.00|
|Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil||Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil||3.00|
|Cetyl Alcohol||Lanette® 16 ³||4.00|
|Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer||LexFeel® N5 ⁴||2.00|
|Methylisothiazolinone and Ethylhexylglycerin and Aqua||Euxyl® K220 ⁵||0.07|
|Fragrance||White Lily ⁶||0.10|
- In primary vessel, combine Water and Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose. Hydrate according to manufacturer instructions.
- Add remaining phase A ingredients. Heat to 70°C.
- In a side vessel, combine phase B ingredients. Heat to 70°C.
- Once both phases are homogeneous and at temperature, add B to A slowly with good mixing.
- Slowly cool to 50°C and add phase C ingredients.
- Homogenize and fill containers.
Viscosity: 50,000 cP
1Ashland, 2HallStar, 3BASF, 4Inolex, 5Schülke & Mayr, 6Belle-Aire Fragrances
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.