Body Lotion with Argan Oil and Natural Moisturizers
This formulation contains Poly Suga®Mulse D6 and Poly Suga®Mulse D9 in a body lotion infused with Moroccan argan oil.
The lightweight, moisture-enriching formulation is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling softer and smoother with a non-greasy finish. Argan oil is renowned for its skin conditioning and restorative properties.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|A||Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|A||Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose||Natrosol® Plus 330 CS ¹||0.25|
|A||Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer||Poly Suga®Mulse D6||4.00|
|A||Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer||Poly Suga®Mulse D9||2.00|
|B||Ethylhexyl Palmitate||HallStar® OP ²||3.00|
|B||Isopropyl Palmitate||HallStar® IPP-NF ²||6.00|
|B||Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil||Argan Oil RBD ³||3.00|
|B||Cetyl Alcohol||Lanette® 16 ⁴||4.00|
|C||Diheptyl Succinate and Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer||LexFeel® N5 ⁵||2.00|
|C||Methylisothiazolinone and Ethylhexylglycerin and Aqua||Euxyl® K220 ⁶||0.07|
|C||Fragrance||White Lily ⁷||0.01|
- In primary vessel, combine Water and Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose. Hydrate according to manufacturer instructions.
- Add remaining phase A ingredients. Heat to 70°C.
- In a side vessel, combine phase B ingredients. Heat to 70°C.
- Once both phases are homogeneous and at temperature, add B to A slowly with good mixing.
- Slowly cool to 50°C and add phase C ingredients.
- Homogenize and fill containers.
Viscosity: 50,000 cP
1Ashland, 2HallStar, 3Charkit, 4BASF, 5Inolex, 6Schülke & Mayr, 7Belle-Aire Fragrances