Charcoal Cleansing Bar
This Charcoal Cleansing Bar formulation features Cola®Teric CBS, Colonial SCS, and Cola®Moist 200 is deeply cleansing without drying out your skin. With activated charcoal, it will detoxify your skin, absorb impurities and oil and wash them away. Feel the deep clean in every pore!
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|A||Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine||Cola®Teric CBS||3.00|
|A||Sodium Coco-Sulfate||Colonial SCS||10.00|
|C||Sodium Hydroxide 50%||6.00|
|C||Disodium EDTA||Trilon® BD ¹||0.25|
|C||Sorbitol||Sorbitol USP/FCC ²||5.00|
|D||Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride||Cola®Moist 200||1.00|
|D||Charcoal Powder||Norit SA4 ³||0.20|
- In the primary vessel, combine phase A ingredients.
- Heat to 80-85°C. Maintain temperature throughout procedure.
- Add phase B.
- Combine phase C ingredients and add to primary vessel.
- Combine phase D ingredients and add to primary vessel.
- Combine phase E ingredients and add to primary vessel.
- Once homogeneous, pour into soap mold and allow to cool.
Appearance: Black Bar Soap
1BASF, 2ADM, 3Cabot
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.