Cold Cream Cleanser
This formulation features Cola®Fax CPE, Cola®Lipid ST, and Cola®Moist 200 in a moisturizing cleanser that will effectively remove makeup and leave you with soft, glowing skin.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|A||Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|A||Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose||Natrosol™ Plus 330CS ¹||0.40|
|A||Cetyl Phosphate||Cola®Fax CPE||1.00|
|A||Potassium Hydroxide||Potassium Hydroxide, 45%||0.60|
|A||Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate||Cola®Lipid ST||3.00|
|A||Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride||Cola®Moist 200||1.00|
|B||Cetyl Alcohol||Lanette® 16 ²||2.50|
|B||White Mineral Oil||Carnation® White Mineral Oil ³||10.00|
|B||Coco-Caprylate||Cetiol® C 5 ²||2.50|
|B||Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil||Coconut Oil||1.20|
|C||Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin||Euxyl® PE 9010 ⁴||0.50|
|C||Fragrance||WS Calming Fragrance ⁵||0.20|
- Disperse Natrosol™ Plus 330CS in water. Mix until uniform, then add potassium hydroxide.
- Continue mixing until completely hydrated, then heat to 60 – 65°C.
- Once at temperature, add Cola®Fax CPE. Continue mixing until completely incorporated.
- Add remaining Phase A ingredients, mixing until uniform.
- In a separate vessel, combine Phase B ingredients and heat to 60 – 65°C.
- Once both phases are at temperature, slowly add Phase B to Phase A with good mixing.
- Cool to 50 – 55°C and homogenize.
- Continue cooling to 40 – 45°C and add remaining Phase C ingredients.
pH: 6.0 – 7.0
Viscosity: 150,000 – 200,000 cP
1Ashland, 2BASF, 3Sonneborn, 4Schülke & Mayr, 5Orchidia Fragrances
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.