Exfoliating Jojoba Wash (Sulfate-Free)
This sulfate-free formulation features Suga®Nate 100NC and Cola®Teric CB for a mild, soothing facial scrub. This cleansing formula has added natural jojoba beads to gently exfoliate and scrub away dead skin, leaving your face smooth, soft, and glowing.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|1||Water||qs to 100.00|
|2||Xanthan Gum||Keltrol Advanced Performance ¹||0.50|
|4||Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate||Suga®Nate 100NC||24.00|
|5||Coco Betaine||Cola®Teric CB||2.00|
|6||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice||Aloe Vera Gel||0.50|
|7||Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate||Microcare® SB ²||1.00|
|8||Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil||Peppermint Oil ³||0.10|
|10||Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil||Jojoba Bead 20/40 ⁴||4.25|
- Disperse xanthan gum in glycerin to create a slurry.
- Add the slurry to water with moderate mixing. Mix until completely hydrated.
- Add ingredients 4-8 in order with gentle mixing. Mix until homogenous.
- Adjust to pH 5.0 – 5.5 with Citric Acid.
- Add ingredient 10 with slow mixing until the beads are evenly dispersed.
Appearance: Gel with exfoliating beads
pH: 5.0 – 5.5
Viscosity: 5,000 – 8,000 cP
1CP Kelco, 2Thor, 3Orchidia, 4Koster Keunen, Inc.
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.