Grapefruit Body Scrub (Sulfate-Free)
This formulation features Suga®Nate 160NC, Cola®Teric CBS-HP, Cola®Mate LA-40, Cola®Lac 426 and Poly Suga®Mulse D9 for a powerful yet gentle wash for your skin. This grapefruit scented body scrub with natural gentle Jojoba beads will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|1||Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|2||Xanthan Gum||Keltrol® CG LAX-T ¹||1.00|
|4||Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Fatty Acid)||Cola®Teric CBS-HP||10.00|
|5||Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate||Cola®Mate LA-40||13.50|
|6||Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate||Cola®Lac 426||2.00|
|7||Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate||Suga®Nate 160NC||10.00|
|8||Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil||Grapefruit Oil ²||0.25|
|9||Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer||Poly Suga®Mulse D9||0.50|
|10||Pentylene Glycol||Minasolve® Pentiol Green+ ³||1.50|
|11||Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate||Microcare® SB ⁴||1.00|
|12||Jojoba Esters||OFJ™ Spheres Watermelon Patch 20/40 ⁵||1.00|
- Disperse xanthan gum in glycerin to create a smooth slurry.
- Add the slurry to water with moderate mixing. Mix until completely hydrated.
- Add ingredient 4 while heating to 45°C.
- Once at temperature, add ingredients 5-7. Mix until completely homogenous.
- Combine ingredients 8-9 separately as a premix and add to batch.
- Add remaining ingredients with gentle to moderate mixing. Mix until the beads are evenly dispersed.
Appearance: Clear liquid with exfoliating beads
Viscosity: 6,000 cP
1CP Kelco, 2Orchidia, 3Minasolve, 4Thor, 5Vantage
Colonial Chemical makes prototypes of this formulation that are available upon request. Click the button below and go through the checkout process to request one.Request Sample
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.