Handmade-Style Shampoo Bar
This formulation features Colonial SCS and Cola®Lipid GS in a concentrated shampoo bar, similar to other handmade cosmetic bars currently found in the market. This formulation has antioxidant benefits, all without the bottle.
|Anionic cleanser in needle form
|Filler, anti-caking agent
|Sodium Grapeseedamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
|Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
|Biochemica® Shea Butter Refined ¹
|Vitamin E Acetate
|Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
|Farmal™ CS 3757 ³
- Add Colonial SCS to the primary Phase A vessel.
- In a separate vessel, combine Phase B ingredients.
- Add Phase B to Phase A. Mix until uniform.
- Add Phase C. Mix until uniform.
- Place into desired mold. Press and allow to sit for 24 hours.
Appearance: Bar soap with visible SCS needles
1Hallstar, 2Orchidia Fragrances, 3Ingredion
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.