Handmade-Style Shampoo Bar
This formulation features Colonial SCS and Cola®Lipid GS in a concentrated shampoo bar, similar to other handmade cosmetic bars currently found in the market. This formulation has antioxidant benefits, all without the bottle.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|A||Sodium Coco-Sulfate||Colonial SCS||65.00|
|B||Sodium Grapeseedamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate||Cola®Lipid GS||2.00|
|B||Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter||Biochemica® Shea Butter Refined ¹||2.00|
|B||Tocopheryl Acetate||Vitamin E Acetate||0.10|
|C||Zea Mays (Corn) Starch||Farmal™ CS 3757 ³||22.50|
- Add Colonial SCS to the primary Phase A vessel.
- In a separate vessel, combine Phase B ingredients.
- Add Phase B to Phase A. Mix until uniform.
- Add Phase C. Mix until uniform.
- Place into desired mold. Press and allow to sit for 24 hours.
Appearance: Bar soap with visible SCS needles
1Hallstar, 2Orchidia Fragrances, 3Ingredion
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.