Hot Pour Moisturizing Shampoo Bar
This eco-conscious shampoo comes to you in a solid bar form, designed to outlast multiple of its bottle counterparts and reduce plastic waste. This bar is pH-balanced and simply prepared with a hot-pour process, featuring Colonial SCS and Cola®Lipid GS for a rich lather with light conditioning, as well as Cola®Moist 200 to lock in moisture. To use, simply apply bar to wet hair with a combing/swiping motion and massage into a lather before rinsing. Keep bar dry between uses.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|3||Citric Acid||Citric Acid 50%||0.40|
|4||Sodium Coco-Sulfate||Colonial SCS||33.00|
|5||Cetearyl Alcohol||Lanette O ¹||13.00|
|6||Sodium Grapeseedamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate||Cola®Lipid GS||4.00|
|7||Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride||Cola®Moist 200||2.00|
- Combine ingredients 1 – 3.
- Add ingredient 4, then heat to 65 – 70°C, ensuring adequate mixing to keep needles evenly dispersed.
- Once at temperature, continue mixing until needles are completely dissolved.
- Maintaining temperature, add ingredient 5. Continue mixing until melted and uniform.
- Add ingredients 6 – 9. Mix until uniform, then pour into desired mold and allow to cool completely.
Appearance: Solid, Opaque Bar
pH: 5.5 – 6.0
1BASF, 2Orchidia Fragrances