Purifying Shampoo (Sulfate-Free)
This high foaming shampoo formulation features Cola®Teric LMB , Cola®Mid CMPA , Suga®Nate 160NC, Poly Suga®Quat S1210P, and Cola®Mate DSLS. This clarifying shampoo invigorates your hair by deep cleansing and freeing hair of residue build up. With naturally derived conditioning ingredients, your hair will be “wet comb ready.”
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|1||Water||qs to 100.00|
|2||Lauramidopropyl Betaine||Cola®Teric LMB||15.00|
|3||Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate||Suga®Nate 160NC||25.00|
|4||Cocamide MIPA||Cola®Mid CMPA||0.50|
|6||Polyquaternium-81||Poly Suga®Quat S1210P||0.50|
|7||Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate||Cola®Mate DSLS||10.00|
- Combine ingredients 1-3 and heat to 65°C.
- When batch reaches 50°C, add 4 and continue to heat.
- At 65°C, add 5 and mix until homogeneous and no particles remain.
- Once 5 is incorporated, begin cooling immediately to 50°C.
- Once below 60°C, add 6 and 7.
- At 50°C, add remaining ingredients.
- Adjust pH as necessary with citric acid.
Viscosity: 10,000 cP
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.