Tinted Mineral Moisturizer
This formulation contains Poly Suga®Mulse D6, Cola®Lipid C, and Colonial Monolaurin MB for a light facial moisturizer with SPF protection. This all-in-one facial cream moisturizes, smoothes, and protects your skin with broad spectrum mineral based SPF 15 protection. Can be worn alone or under your makeup for added coverage. Great for everyday use!
|qs to 100.00
|Natrosol Plus 330 CS ¹
|Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer
|Poly Suga®Mulse D6
|Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
|Colonial Monolaurin MB
|Zinc Oxide and Titanium dioxide and Caprylic/capric triglyceride and Polyhydroxystearic acid and Alumina and Stearic acid
|Xperse® 301 ²
|Lanette® 16 ³
|Dermofeel® Sensolv ⁴
|Cetiol® C 5 ³
|Titanium Dioxide COD8008 ⁵
|Yellow Iron Oxide
|Yellow Iron Oxide COD8005 ⁵
|Red Iron Oxide
|Red Iron Oxide COD8006 ⁵
|Black Iron Oxide
|Black Iron Oxide COD8004 ⁵
|Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
|Farmal™ CS 3757 ⁶
|Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate
|MicroCare SB ⁷
- In primary vessel, combine Water and Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose. Hydrate per manufacturer instructions.
- Heat to 75-85°C while adding remaining phase A ingredients.
- In a side vessel, combine phase B ingredients. Heat to 75-85°C.
- Once both phases are homogeneous and at temperature, increase mixing and add B to A slowly.
- Cool to 45°C and add remaining ingredients
Appearance Light to Medium Tint Cream
Viscosity 50,000 cP
Zinc Oxide 4.5%
Titanium Dioxide 4.5%
Colonial Chemical makes prototypes of this formulation that are available upon request. Click the button below and go through the checkout process to request one.Request Sample
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.