Because you need corrosion protection for all kinds of metals, you sometimes need a multi-purpose solution that’ll manage many tasks at once. Good thing there’s a handy tool around: Cola®Cor KAT.
Cola®Cor KAT is a blend of phosphate esters neutralized with alkali metal hydroxide. It is water soluble. ColaCor KAT is a corrosion inhibitor effective in alkaline environments for ferrous, non-ferrous, and yellow metals. It is compatible with all other kinds of ferrous corrosion inhibitors.
Cola®Cor KAT is also a highly-efficient antistatic agent for synthetic fibers. Overall, it can serve as a highly-efficient antistatic agent while offering a strong anti-corrosive effect for use in spin finish products for the manufacturing of polyester, polypropylene, polyamide or acrylic staple fibers.
In addition to corrosion protection and static prevention, Cola®Cor KAT can provide emulsification capability for a formulation when needed. Cola®Cor KAT has been widely used for metal surface cleaning and treatment and synthetic fiber spinning as well as some personal care applications.
- An optimized blend of fully neutralized phosphate esters
- A multi-metal corrosion inhibitor: ferrous, non-ferrous, and yellow metals
- Water soluble, effective in alkaline environments, and compatible with all other kinds of ferrous corrosion inhibitors
- A highly-efficient anti-static agent for synthetic fibers
- Broad applications: paint and coatings, metalworking, metal cleaning, and synthetic fiber spinning
For complete information and to order a sample, go to: colonialchem.com/products/colacor-kat