Capryleth-9 Carboxylic Acid
Cola®Carb C9C is a low-foaming ether carboxylic acid with a short alkyl chain and long EO chain. It is chemically stable under high alkaline and acidic conditions. Cola®Carb C9C offers excellent emulsification and dispersing properties and is extremely stable against electrolyte and hard water.
Cola®Carb C9C is used for metal working fluids, fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S), rolling emulsions, industrial & institutional cleaning, and cleaning/washing agents and disinfectants. Cola®Carb C9C is biodegradable.
- Excellent emulsification properties
- Electrolyte and hard water stable
- Low foaming tendency
- Alkaline- and acid-stable
- pH - and hard water stable
- Metal working industry - Metalworking fluids (emulsions, semisynthetic, synthetic) - Rolling emulsions
- Fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S)
- Industrial and institutional cleaning
- Cleaning/washing agents and disinfectants