Hexeth-4 Carboxylic Acid
Cola®Carb H4C is a short-chain, very low foaming ether carboxylic acid. It is stable under highly alkaline and high-temperature conditions. It is resistant to oxidation and compatible with other surfactants, including cationic surfactants, without affecting each other.
Cola®Carb H4C has excellent cleansing, emulsifying, dispersing, wetting, permeating, solubilizing, lubricating, and hydrotropic abilities. It is a mild surfactant and can reduce irritation of other surfactants.
- Stable under highly alkaline and high temperature conditions
- Resistant to oxidation
- Excellent cleansing, emulsifying, dispersing, wetting, permeating, solubilizing, lubricating, and hydrotropic abilities
- Water-based metalworking fluids
- Fire-resistant hydraulic fluids
- Rolling emulsions
- Household & industrial cleaning
- Personal care products