Emulsifier with Lime Soap Dispersing Properties
Cola®Carb M7C is a medium foaming ether carboxylic acid with good emulsification and dispersing properties, used for metalworking fluids, fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S) and rolling emulsions.
The product is extremely stable against electrolyte and hard water. Cola®Carb M7C shows outstanding lime soap dispersing power, being able to disperse large quantities of calcium oleate or tallate.
INCI: Branched Medium-chain Alkyl Ether Carboxylic Acid
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC), Korea (KECI), China (IECSC), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TCSI)
- Excellent emulsification properties
- Electrolyte and hard water stable (up to 650 ppm)
- Outstanding lime soap dispersing properties
- Medium foaming tendency
- Free of secondary amines
- Broad registration status
- Metalworking fluids (emulsions, semi-synthetic, synthetic)
- Fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S)
- Rolling emulsions
|Surface Tension||35.8 dynes/cm|