Emulsifier with Lime Soap Dispersing Properties
Cola®Carb M7C is a medium foaming ether carboxylic acid with good emulsification and dispersing properties, used for metalworking fluids, fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S) and rolling emulsions.
The product is extremely stable against electrolyte and hard water. Cola®Carb M7C shows outstanding lime soap dispersing power, being able to disperse large quantities of calcium oleate or tallate.
EU (REACH), Canada (DSL), US (TSCA), Australia (AICS), Korea (KECI), China (IECSC), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TCSI)
- Excellent emulsification properties
- Electrolyte and hard water stable
- Outstanding lime soap dispersing properties
- Medium foaming tendency
- Boron free
- Free of secondary amines
- Broad registration status
- Metalworking fluids (emulsions, semi-synthetic, synthetic)
- Fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFA-S)
- Rolling emulsions
|Surface Tension||35.8 dynes/cm|