- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Oleth-10 Carboxylic Acid
Cola®Carb OXC is a low-foaming ether carboxylic acid with excellent emulsification and dispersing properties. ColaCarb OXC is used for metal working fluids, fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFAS) and rolling emulsions. ColaCarb OXC is extremely stable against electrolyte and hard water and shows outstanding lime soap dispersing power, being able to disperse large quantities of calcium oleate or tallate.
USA (TSCA), Canada (DSL), Korea (KECL), China (IECSC), New Zealand (NZIoC), Philippines (PICCS), Taiwan (TSCI)
- Excellent emulsification properties
- Outstanding lime soap dispersing properties
- Electrolyte and hard water stable
- Low-medium foaming tendency
- Boron free and DEA-free, free of secondary amines
- Broad registration status
- Non-irritating to eye and skin
- Multifunctional, decreases formulation complexity
- Suitable for long life fluids
- Metalworking fluids (emulsions, semisynthetic, synthetic)
- Fire resistant hydraulic fluids (HFAS)
- Rolling emulsions