Concentrated Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent
Colonial Chemical’s natural liquid laundry detergent formulation is free of ethoxylates (1,4-dioxane), alcohols, diethanolamides, lauryl sulfates, laureth sulfates, parabens, and formaldehyde. It is prepared with Suga®Nate 160NC, Colonial’s 100% natural APG-based surfactant that offers powerful cleaning and unparalleled mildness. The remaining ingredients in the formulation are easily obtainable and derived from natural, renewable resources.
The super concentrated formulation offers a natural, convenient and powerful stain fighting system that can be used as listed or easily modified. 4X Ultra Concentrated Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent is highly concentrated and designed to produce the best results when measured and used accordingly:
Medium or Small Loads: 3/4 oz. Large or Heavily Soiled Loads: 1 oz.
For tough stains, pretreat by pouring liquid laundry detergent directly onto fabric.
Rub gently into fabric and soak for five minutes.
The finished formulation or variations of the formula are also available in bulk supply for packaging. Please contact Customer Service for complete pricing and delivery options.
INCI: Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate and Lauramine Oxide and Decyl Glucoside and Propanediol
CAS: 742087-49-6, 1643-20-5, 68515-73-1, 504-63-2
Regulatory: USA (TSCA); Canada (NDSL); Australia (AICS); New Zealand (NZIOC); Taiwan (NECI) USDA Biopreferred Product Biobased 98%
- Fights stains, cleans all fabrics without dyes, synthetic fragrances, or optical brighteners
- USDA Certified Biobased 97%*
- 1,4-Dioxane free
- Globally acceptable
- Very low irritation, safe on sensitive skin
- Contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances
- Can fit into a small bottle while offering more wash loads
- Designed for use in standard and HE machines
- Compatible with a wide range of additives for enhanced appearance or performance
- Can be mixed without heat