97% Naturally Derived Surfactant Blend | Mass Balance RSPO
Cola®Det COCO MB is a highly concentrated, green, mild surfactant blend with each surfactant being derived from vegetable sources. Cola®Det COCO MB exhibits low irritation and builds high, thick, creamy foam.
Formulations that include Cola®Det COCO MB leave a soft, lubricious feel on hair and skin after rinsing. For personal care products, this surfactant blend foams extremely well, easily builds viscosity and contains only “COCO MB” surfactants.
Cola®Det COCO MB is useful in the formulation of A wide variety of personal care and household products. Strong and rapid viscosity response is present with sodium chloride for the development of very viscous end use products, even at low concentration levels.
- Cola®Det COCO MB is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.97 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
MASS BALANCE RSPO
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, this product is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
USDA Biopreferred Product.
INCI: Sodium Coco-Sulfate (and) Coco-Glucoside (and) Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
CAS: 68955-19-1, 68139-30-0, 110615-47-9, 68515-73-1
US Cosmetic Use only, Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC/AICIS), China (IECSC/IECIC), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TSCI)
- All ingredients derived from natural sources
- Low irritation
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods
- Simplifies and speeds the manufacturing process since it is a concentrated blend
- Foam enhancer, viscosity builder
- Leaves soft feel on skin and hair after rinse
- PEG-free, EO-free
- Easy to handle liquid form, dilutes easily
- Excellent human and environmental safety
- Luxury body washes
- Liquid hand dishwash detergents
- Hard surface cleaners