Concentrated Water-soluble Brine Lubricant Additive
Cola®Drill 300 lubricant reduces friction in seawater, sodium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium chloride and calcium bromide completion fluids. The chemistry offers exceptional reduction in metaI-to-metal friction when added to brine-base completion or drilling fluids at extremely low concentrations.
Cola®Drill 300 lubricant reduces torque and drag up to 90% at extremely low concentrations in field applications.
US (TSCA), Canada (NDSL), Korea (KECI), China (IECSC), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (NECI)
- Designed to reduce the coefficient of friction in seawater, sodium chloride, sodium bromide, calcium chloride, and calcium bromide drilling or completion fluids
- Highly efficient in reducing torque and drag in drilling in extreme pH and high temperatures
- Broad antimicrobial spectrum
- Plant derived starting raw materials
- Mild to eye and skin contact, safer than many existing lubricants for operation personnel
- Prop 65 free and safer for the environment