Grapeseed Amidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
Cola®Lipid GS is multifunctional, natural triglyceride organic phospholipid complex. It is designed to mimic natural phospholipids that occur naturally in the body and deposits essential fatty acids on skin. Cola®Lipid GS is derived from sustainable pure grapeseed oil and is highly substantive to hair and skin. The flavonoid oligomeric procyanidin found in grapeseed oil is an incredibly strong antioxidant, about 50 times stronger than antioxidants like vitamin C and E, and can provide protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals. By taking advantage of this oil’s unique composition, Cola®Lipid GS offers a combination of performance properties for personal and health care applications rarely achieved with one single ingredient.
INCI: Sodium Grapeseed Amidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
US (Cosmetic Use Only), Canada (DSL)
- Cola®Lipid GS is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.91 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
- USDA Biopreferred Product, rated 91%
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods
- Creams, lotions, shower gels, facial washes
- Hair care products such as conditioners, shampoos, hair tonics & creams
- Pre- and post-sun care creams, lotions, gels
- Foundations, lipsticks, lip balms
- Health care products
- Baby products