Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
Cola®Lipid SAFL is multifunctional, natural triglyceride organic phospholipid complex. It is designed to mimic natural phospholipids that occur naturally in the body and deposits essential fatty acids on skin. Cola®Lipid SAFL is derived from sustainable pure safflower oil and is highly substantive to hair and skin. Safflower oil contains a high level (80%) of linoleic acid, and it provides one of the principal essential fatty acids that is needed to maintain healthy skin. By taking advantage of this oil’s unique composition, Cola®Lipid SAFL offers a combination of performance properties for personal and health care applications never before achieved with one single ingredient.
INCI: Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate
US (Cosmetic Use Only), Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AICIS Reported Introduction), China (IECIC), Korea (KECI), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TSCI)
- Cola®Lipid SAFL is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.92 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
- USDA Biopreferred Product, rated 92%
- Creams, lotions, shower gels, facial washes
- Hair care products such as conditioners, shampoos, hair tonics & creams
- Pre- and post-sun care creams, lotions, gels
- Foundations, lipsticks
- Health care products
- Baby products