View cart “Cola®Mulse HP500” has been added to your cart.
Cationic Emulsifier for Mineral Seal Oil
Cola®Mulse HP500 is a high performance cationic emulsifier for mineral seal oils. Its high versatility allows formulators to create spray drying agents for vehicle wash at concentrations from high active for reduced shipping costs to more economical versions at lower concentrations that still deliver efficient drying.
Tweaking ratios between mineral seal oil and Cola®Mulse HP500 help adjust beading and sheeting tendencies of drying agents toward optimized drying. It is very forgiving in formulations without the difficulty associated with making stable microemulsions.
USA (TSCA), Canada (DSL), Australia (AIIC), Korea (KECI), China (IECSC), Taiwan (NECI), New Zealand (NZIoC)
- Substantive to surface
- Works with variety of mineral seal oils
- Versatile in creating drying agents in wide range of concentrations
- Give wide options in adjusting beading and sheeting tendencies in water breaking to achieve optimized drying
- Reduce windshield smearing and water spotting
- Improve shine and reduce static
- Easy to formulate with and no need for nonionic co-surfactants
- Reduces mineral seal oil usage while maintaining drying performance
- Reduce labor costs
- Freeze thaw stable
- Car wash drying agents
- Wash and drying
- Clear coats and total body protectants
- Tricolor foamy waxes and conditioners
- Wheel and engine cleaning and shine
To request technical or sample information:Ask A Question