Cola®Teric 2CM-40CG is a salt-free, methanol-free amphoteric surfactant with mild characteristics useful in a variety of formulations. Cola®Teric 2CM-40CG is used to couple conditioning agents into cleaners such as shampoos and body washes, and provides high foam for body washes, baby shampoos and other mild personal care products. It also has the potential to reduce irritation in other surfactants used in the formulation.
Cola®Teric 2CM-40CG is also used in industrial cleaners to couple nonionic surfactants into high levels of electrolytes. Cola®Teric 2CM-40CG has broad pH range stability and ideal for systems where sodium chloride would harm the performance of the final product or present potential corrosion issues.
INCI: Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate
US (TSCA); Canada (DSL); Australia (AIIC); New Zealand (NZIoC); China (IECSC); Philippines (PICCS); Korea (ECL)
- Salt-free, methanol-free
- Counter-irritant for harsh surfactants
- Contribute mild detergency
- Couple cationics into anionic based systems
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods
- Hair relaxers
- Body, hand and facial cleansers
- Mild personal care products
- Male grooming - hair, face, body
- All-purpose cleaners
- Alkaline built cleaners