Standard Sultaine | Mass Balance RSPO
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine. Cola®Teric CBS MB is an amphoteric surfactant in the sultaine class. Cola®Teric CBS MB exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, ColaTeric CBS MB is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing Cola®Teric CBS MB are maintained over a broad pH range.
In industrial applications, Cola®Teric CBS MB is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes and detergent builders. Cola®Teric CBS MB has excellent lime soap dispersing properties. Cola®Teric CBS MB is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity.
INCI: Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC/AICIS), China (IECSC/IECIC), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TSCI)
- USDA Biopreferred Product – Cola®Teric CBS MB is rated as 76% biobased.
MASS BALANCE RSPO
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, this product is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods
- 2 in 1 Shampoos, Bar Soap, Bath Gels, Body Washes
- Facial Cleansers
- Liquid Hand Soaps, Towelettes
- Metal Cleaners, Paint Strippers
- All-Purpose Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner
- Foam Boosters
- Transportation Washes