INCI: Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
Description: Standard Sultaine
Regulatory: TSCA (US), EU (REACH), Canada (DSL), Australia (AICS), Philippines (PICCS), China (IECSC), New Zealand (NZIoC)
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- Whole Foods Market® Eco-Scale™ ingredient
- Whole Foods Market® Premium Body Care™ ingredient
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine. Cola®Teric CBS is an amphoteric surfactant in the sultaine class. Cola®Teric CBS exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, ColaTeric CBS is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing Cola®Teric CBS are maintained over a broad pH range.
In industrial applications, Cola®Teric CBS is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes and detergent builders.
Cola®Teric CBS has excellent lime soap dispersing properties. Cola®Teric CBS is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity.
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- 2 in 1 Shampoos, Bar Soap, Bath Gels, Body Washes
- Facial Cleansers
- Ethnic Products
- Liquid Hand Soaps, Towelettes
- Metal Cleaners, Paint Strippers
- All-Purpose Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner
- Foam Boosters
- Transportation Washes