Standard Sultaine from Coconut Oil
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine from Coconut Oil. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB is a sultaine amphoteric surfactant. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB are maintained over a broad pH range.
In industrial applications, Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes and detergent builders. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB has excellent lime soap dispersing properties. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity.
Typical Use Level: 1 – 10%
Cola®Teric CCBS-PC MB is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.76 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
MASS BALANCE RSPO
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, this product is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
INCI: Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC/AICIS), China, (IECSC/IECIC), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TSCI)
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant exclusively derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods
- 2 in 1 Shampoos, Bar Soap, Bath Gels, Body Washes, Facial Cleansers
- Liquid Hand Soaps, Towelettes
- Metal Cleaners, Paint Strippers
- All-Purpose Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner
- Foam Boosters
- Transportation Washes