Standard Sultaine from Coconut Oil
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine from Coconut Oil. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC is a palm-free sultaine amphoteric surfactant. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC exhibits outstanding surface activity, wetting, foaming, and compatibility in a wide variety of applications. Due to its amphoteric nature, Cola®Teric CCBS-PC is compatible with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants. The compatibility and stability of formulations containing Cola®Teric CCBS-PC are maintained over a broad pH range.
In industrial applications, Cola®Teric CCBS-PC is compatible and stable in systems containing acids, alkali, electrolytes and detergent builders. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC has excellent lime soap dispersing properties. Cola®Teric CCBS-PC is a mild detergent that will help stabilize foam and build viscosity.
Typical Use Level: 1 – 10%
Cola®Teric CCBS-PC is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.76 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
INCI: Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
Regulatory: USA (TSCA), Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AICS), China (IECSC/IECIC), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIOC), Taiwan (NECI)
- High foaming amphoteric surfactant exclusively derived from coconut oil
- Mild on the skin and eyes
- High electrolyte tolerance
- Excellent foaming over broad pH ranges
- Greatly improves the foam quality of formulated systems
- Compatible with all surfactant classes
- 2 in 1 Shampoos, Bar Soap, Bath Gels, Body Washes, Facial Cleansers
- Ethnic Products
- Liquid Hand Soaps, Towelettes
- Metal Cleaners, Paint Strippers
- All-Purpose Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner
- Foam Boosters
- Transportation Washes