Fatty Alkyl Sultaine Amphoteric
Cola®Teric LHS is a fatty alkyl amphoteric surfactant in the sultaine class. Cola®Teric LHS is a high foaming, biodegradable surfactant that is compatible with virtually all other surfactants. It demonstrates excellent stability in both extreme acid and alkaline formulations and very stable in both acid and alkali formulations and can be solubilized at 2-3% in 30- 40% caustic soda solutions. Cola®Teric LHS is a unique foaming surfactant successfully used in sulfate-free and PEG-free formulations in industrial, household and hair & body care applications.
Cola®Teric LHS is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 0.87 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
INCI: Lauryl Hydroxysultaine
Canada (NDSL); US (TSCA); China (IECSC/IECIC); Philippines (PICCS)
- USDA Biopreferred Product (Cola®Teric LHS is rated as 87% biobased)
- Offers mildness in combination with anionic surfactants and soaps
- Clear solutions with excellent foaming and wetting characteristics can be obtained.
- Combined effects of increased foam and stability with alkyl sulfates, alkyl ether sulfates, alkyl-benzene sulfonates and soaps
- Viscosity builder when formulated with anionic surfactants for liquid soaps and shampoos
- Outstanding performance in high concentrations of mineral acids
- Greenest of the sultaines offered
- Liquid Soaps
- Acid Cleaners
- Metal cleaning
- Bottle washing concentrates
- Heavy duty steam cleaning
- Wax stripping
- Wetting agent in the acid pickling of metals and as a detergent in acid cleaners with scale and lime soap dispersing properties