Emulsifier, Dispersant and Hydrotrope Solubilizer
Cola®Wet A22 is a surfactant combining high hydrophilic and hydrophobic moieties with excellent acid and alkali compatibility. It is an emulsifier, dispersant, and hydrotrope solubilizer and is non-dermatitic.
INCI: Aspartic acid, N-(3-carboxy-1-oxosulfopropyl)-, N-tallow alkyl derivs., tetrasodium salts
USA (TCSA); Canada (DSL); Taiwan (TCSI), Australia (AICIS*)
*Assessed in accordance with the AICIS Industrial Chemicals Categorisation guidelines up to an introduction volume of 10 metric tonnes per annum.
- Primary and secondary emulsifier in emulsion polymerization
- Improves mechanical stabilty
- Improves polymer stability
- Uses less surfactant in formulation
- Imparts small particle size for all latexes except vinyl acetate
- Excellent as a post-additive for mechanical stabilization, especially in paint applications giving high water resistance
- Excellent rheological properties in pigmented latexes
- Excellent pigment dispersant
- Used in agrochemical formulations, industrial, household and metal cleaners
- Excellent solubilizing agent for soaps and other surfactants in soluble salt solutions
- Excellent lime soap dispersant