Distilled Monoglyceride | Mass Balance RSPO
Colonial Monolaurin MB is a unique, multifunctional compound made from lauric acid obtained from sustainable plant sources. When compared with standard “monoglycerides,” Colonial Monolaurin MB has multiple positive characteristics not typically found in a single product and offers elegance and utility to personal care and pharmaceutical products. This product meets the requirements of 21 CFR 184.1505 and in accordance with FDA 21 CFR 174.5 to be used as components of articles intended for contact with food.
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, Colonial Monolaurin MB is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
- 100% naturally-derived and nontoxic
- Helps balance skin microbiome
- Aids in maintaining product freshness
INCI: Glyceryl Laurate
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC/AICIS), China (IECSC/IECIC), Japan (ENCS), Korea (KECI), Philippines (PICCS), New Zealand (NZIoC), Taiwan (TSCI)
Colonial Monolaurin MB is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
Colonial Monolaurin MB contains 100% USDA certified biobased content.
ADDITIONAL NGO LISTINGS
- COSMOS Approved
- Mass Balance (RSPO)
- Provide strong self-preservation activity
- Promotes the penetration of actives through the skin
- Co-emulsiﬁer with other surfactants
- Enhances the aesthetics of formulations with excellent rub-out
- Creates superior stability in emulsions of all types
- Leave-on products
- Body cream
- Body butters
- Lip balm
- Facial cream
- Stretch mark creams
- Hand sanitizers
- Roll-on antiperspirants
- Cold sore medicine
- Foot creams