100% Bio-based Emulsifier | Mass Balance RSPO
Poly Suga®Mulse D6 MB is a PEG-free, nonionic emulsifier made from 100% bio-based raw materials. It is mostly hydrophilic, dispersible in water, and soluble in varying degrees in organic liquids. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 MB is used for oil-in-water (O/W) emulsification and dispersion of fragrances and all types of oils. It is compatible with nonionic, cationic and anionic ingredients and is effective in systems with relatively high levels of electrolyte, acid, or base. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 MB may also be used as a primary or co-emulsifier in the formulation of creams and lotions. Poly Suga®Mulse D6 MB is a clear yellow liquid with a mild odor.
MASS BALANCE RSPO
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, this product is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
Poly Suga®Mulse D6 MB is “Derived Natural” with a Natural Origin Index of 1 in accordance with ISO 16128 guideline.
INCI: Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL/NDSL), EU (REACH Polymer Exempt)
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- Natural Products Association Certified Ingredient
- 1,4-Dioxane free, PEG-free, and no ethylene oxide
- 100% Biobased Carbon
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods
- Emulsifies a wide range of lipophilic substances, vegetable oils and emollient esters
- Readily dispersible in water
- Minimal impact on color and odor in final formulation
- Extremely mild in formulation
- Skin care formulations
- Hair care products