Functionalized Alkyl Polyglucoside
Suga®Boost 030 is a naturally-derived performance surfactant suitable for hard surface cleaners and food degreasers. Cleaning performance is higher than traditional surfactants such as DDBSA, SLES, and NP-9 in removing food soils, animal grease, and protein soil and meets demands for high-performance green cleaning formulations. Suga®Boost 030 is 1,4-Dioxane-free.
Suga®Boost 030 has mild characteristics in comparison to regulated surfactants such as sulfates, alcohol alkoxylates, Coco DEA, and betaines.
SugaBoost 030 is useful in formulations for hard surface cleaners and food degreasers.
Suga®Boost 030 is stable in hydrogen peroxide.
Patent #: Patent Pending
Regulatory: US (TSCA), Canada (NDSL)
- Greatly enhanced performance over traditional surfactants in many HI&I applications
- Based on patent-pending technologies in synergy of naturally-derived components
- Variety of chemistries that meet different formulation and performance demands
- Compatible with majority of surfactants
- Mild to eyes and very mild characteristics for skin contact
- EO/PO Free, No VOCs
- Free of Prop 65 components (1,4-Dioxane, DEA, DCA, etc.)
- Broad regulatory approvals
- Meets criteria for EU Detergents Regulation (EC) 648/2004.
- Hand and auto dish
- Food processing equipment
- Hard surface care
- Pot and pans
- Kitchen care
- Grill and smokehouse
- Toilet bowl cleaning
- } Floor and tile cleaning
- Hospital and senior houses
- Hospitality services