APG Carboxylate | RSPO Mass Balance
Suga®Mate LGC MB is an APG carboxylate derived from Lauryl Glucoside. It provides outstanding mildness and viscosity performance in sulfate-free formulations. Suga®Mate LGC does not contain any sulfates or ethoxylated materials yet provides excellent foam with low irritation potential. It comes supplied without added preservative, allowing for compliance with a wide variety of regulatory, NGO, and retail guidelines.
INCI: Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (and) Lauryl Glucoside
CAS: 383178-66-3, 110615-47-9
US (TSCA), Canada (NDSL), EU (REACH), China (IECSC/IECIC), Taiwan (TSCI), New Zealand (NZIoC), Australia (AIIC)
MASS BALANCE RSPO
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, this product is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
Suga®Mate LGC MB contains 91% USDA certified biobased content via the USDA BioPreferred® Program.
- Sulfate-free, EO-free mild anionic surfactant
- Very low irritation potential
- Highly stable in a wide variety of applications
- Excellent foam and viscosity generation
- Broad pH compatibility
- Supplied with no added preservatives
- Convenient liquid form, cold-processable
- All types of foaming cleansers
- AHA and BHA facial cleansers
- Neutralizing shampoos
- Baby shampoo and bath
- Gentle cleansers for face or distressed skin