100% Biobased Sulfate-free Surfactant in Anhydrous Form | Mass Balance RSPO
Suga®Nate 160 Dry MB is a sulfate-free primary surfactant in anhydrous form. Using Suga®Nate 160 Dry MB, formulators can begin with a high-foaming product and build to preferred aesthetic properties without concerns of irritation to eyes and skin. Suga®Nate 160 Dry MB is also very low in toxicity and is 100% natural carbon biobased, derived from natural materials.
INCI: Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Silica
Patent #: Pending
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL/NDSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC/AICIS), New Zealand (NZloC), Taiwan (TSCI)
- ASTM-D6866-12 Mean Biobased Result: 100%
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods.
- USDA Biopreferred Product | 100%
- Compliant with retailer “clean beauty” lists
- Suga®Nate 160 Dry MB meets the requirements for ingredients that may be included in goods and services bearing Nordic Swan ecolabelling.
In keeping with Colonial Chemical’s commitment to sustainable raw material sourcing, this product is derived from palm oil that contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil. More information on www.RSPO.org.
- Naturally derived
- EO free (1,4-Dioxane free)
- Non-irritating to skin, eyes
- Equal or superior foaming characteristics to other sulfate-free surfactants
- Meets broad regulatory requirements
- Sulfate-free shampoos
- Low and high pH shampoos
- Bath gels and body washes
- Facial cleansers
- Baby cleansing products
- Personal care wipes and make-up removers
- Pet shampoos
- Non-irritating bubble baths