100% Biobased Sulfate-free Surfactant in Anhydrous Form
Suga®Nate 160 Dry is a sulfate-free primary surfactant in anhydrous form. Using Suga®Nate 160 Dry, formulators can begin with a high-foaming product and build to preferred aesthetic properties without concerns of irritation to eyes and skin. Suga®Nate 160 Dry is also very low in toxicity and is 100% natural carbon biobased, derived from natural materials.
INCI: Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Silica
Patent #: Pending
US (TSCA), Canada (DSL/NDSL), EU (REACH), Australia (AIIC/AICIS), New Zealand (NZloC), Taiwan (TSCI)
- Readily biodegradable per OECD 301 methods.
- USDA Biopreferred Product
- Compliant with retailer “clean beauty” lists
Suga®Nate 160 Dry meets the requirements for ingredients that may be included in goods and services bearing Nordic Swan ecolabelling.
- Naturally derived
- EO free (1,4-Dioxane free)
- Non-irritating to skin, eyes
- Equal or superior foaming characteristics to other sulfate-free surfactants
- Meets broad regulatory requirements
- Sulfate-free shampoos
- Low and high pH shampoos
- Bath gels and body washes
- Facial cleansers
- Baby cleansing products
- Personal care wipes and make-up removers
- Pet shampoos
- Non-irritating bubble baths