Natural Economy Hand Soap
This Natural Economy Hand Soap formulation features Cola®Det KC-40 and Cola®Teric CBS – preservative-free ingredients – for an eco-friendly, cost saving hand wash.
This formulation is developed with ingredients that meet Whole Foods Premium Body Care standards.
|Order||INCI Name||Trade Name||Percent||Function|
|1||Water||Water||qs to 100.00|
|2||Potassium Cocoate||Cola®Det KC-40||35.00|
|3||Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine||Cola®Teric CBS||10.00|
|4||Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate||Pureact I-85EC ¹||5.00|
|5||Fragrance, Preservative||Fragrance, Preservative||qs|
|6||Sodium Chloride||Sodium Chloride||qs|
- Combine ingredients 1-3 with adequate mixing between additions.
- Heat to 60-65°C.
- Add ingredient 4 and mix until completely dissolved.
- Cool to 45°C. Adjust pH to 8.5.
- Add fragrance and preservative as required.
- Add sodium chloride to desired viscosity.
Appearance: Clear Liquid
Viscosity: 6,000 cps @ 3.5% Sodium Chloride
This formulation is intended for use as a generic starting formula and may be modified as needed. This formulation is for developmental use only. Not intended for resale.